Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7759538190256221207?origin\x3dhttp://jol-danielle-parker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 10, 2008


doing quiz by Ying Jie..(:

1. The person who tagged/passed me this is?
Ying Jie.

2. The relationship between him/her is?
just friends.

3. Your 5 expression of him/her is?
smile, smile, smile, smile, smile! (:

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
forgotten, but i noe she did something memorable for me!

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is?
don't know..haha(:

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
don't worry, it won't happen.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things for them to improve on will be?
I TOLD YOU WE WILL NOT BE LOVERS!!

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
duh, hate them.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
idk, idc.

10. The most desired thing you wanna do for him/her is?
be friends forever!

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
very good, can be trusted friend.

12. How do you think the people around you feel for you?
idk, idc.

13. The characters that i love about myself are?
idk, idc.

14. On the contracry, the characters you hate youself are?
i hate myself for liking that boy.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
err......happy.

16. For people that care, love and show concern for you, say something to them?
THANK YOU!!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1) Ezzaty
2) Jerome
3) Terry
4) Veronica
5) Jia Xin
6) Louis
7) Yusri
8) Hafiz
9) Xin Yu
10) Ashiqin

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?(Xin Yu)
none. no. 9 is a MONKEY!!

20. If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Yusri and Ashiqin)
idk. i think its not possible

21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Jerome)
err......idk. ask him?

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? (Terry)
idk.

23. What kind of band music does no. 8 like? (Hafiz)
err, his own band from school?

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Ezzaty)
a sister

25. If no. 3 wants to woo you, will you accept or reject? (Terry)
DUH! REJECT!!!!!

26. How about no. 7? (Yusri)
same answer.

27. Is no.4 single? (Veronica)
idk. the last time i saw her, she had a bf.

28. What is the surname of no. 5? (Jia Xin)
Woo.

29. What is the hobby of no. 10? (Ashiqin)
err....netball?

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along? (Jia Xin and Xin Yu)
hmm, yah. just that i find it weird that Jia Xin has a monkey as a friend! haa....(:

31. Where does no. 2 study at? (Jerome)
Commonwealth Sec.

32. Talk about something for no. 3. (Terry)
hmm..i don't really talk to him, so i've absolutely NOTHING to talk about.

33. Have you tried developing feeling for no. 8? (Hafiz)
nope. staying as friends is good enough.

34. Where does no. 9 live? (Xin Yu)
IN THE ZOO!! [forever.]

35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Veronica)
she told me that it was purple during primary school. i'm not sure about now.

36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? (Ezzaty and Jia Xin)
maybe, maybe not.

37. Does no. 1 have any pets? (Ezzaty)
yah. she's a rabbit, and she's born in the year of a dog.

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Yusri)
Yuck! NO WAY!! (:

39. What is no. 6 doing now? (Louis)
idk. dota-ing?



5:07 PM

hey beautiful :)


Brenda Bieber.

Hey. I can't wait to tell you how much i love Justin Bieber! Well, lets start with this : I’m Brenda. :D I from Galilee BP Church and Youth Fellowship (YF). I’m 15 years old this year, born on the 6th of November. (that's 1 day after Kevin Jonas' birthday!!!) I love the strumming of the guitar and i'm still learning how to play it. I loveeeee the Jonas Brothers (DUH!). they're totally Awesome, Cute, Dashing, Sweet, Charming.. JOE JONAS is sooooo MINE! I love the JONAS series!! I'm sooo into Justin Bieber! He's DA BEST! I love Drake Bell too. I'm addicted to "Drake & Josh" b'cos it's a nice show. I love to watch "Avatar, Legend of Aang", b'cos it's a crap show. But i still like it. I also love Danny Phantom and Hi-5! haha. i know it's lame, but what can i do? I seriously HATE people who follow all my stuff. I don't like people having the same things as me. It really freaks me out and I can't stand it. I hate chinese language. Seriously. :D

Adidas.
Ben&Jerry's.
Cole Sprouse. Cody Linley.
Dylan Sprouse. Drake Bell. Danny Phantom. ∂ιѕηєу-♫-ℓσνє.
Ellen Degeneres.
Forever 21. First Dance.
Golden Ticket.
Harry Potter.
iTunes. iTouch. Ikea.
Jamming. Jonas Brothers. Justin Bieber.
Karen Kingsbury.
Lady GaGa.
Music. Movies. My World.
NeverShoutNever! Nike.
One Less Lonely Girl. One Time.
Paramore. Princeton. Photography. PB&J.
Queen.
Ryan Higa. Ryan Seacrest.
Sterling Knight.
Twitter. The Ro and Co Show.
USA.
Victoria Secret.
Walts Disney.
Xbox 360.
Youtube.
Zara.

Twitter | Friendster | Facebook


Hey gorgeous :)


Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber
Twitter
Facebook


Jonas Brothers.
Fansite
[Singapore] Fansite
Myspace

melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





sing out loud

other players

you get my idea...

Boy-Friends!
Louis
Yusri
Gao Xian
Hafiz
Jia Qi
Jerome

Girl-Friends!

Xin Ping
Iris
Hermione
Jia Xin
Yi Jing
Zhi Rong
Gladys
Emily
Xin Yu
Clara
Yiting
Ying Jie
Veronica

JONAS FANS!

Ashiqin
Agnes
Gilda

Church Friends!

Esther
Jasmine
Grace
Jaime
Ruth
Jolynn
Shelia
Rachel
Jaime
Jasmine
Sarah

Justin
Ian
Joseph

Family!

Evelyn
Shirley
Eugene
Shaun
Wendi

Others.

Hi-5!
Ryan Seacrest
2N2'08
Galilee BP Church
6D'06

past gigs

December 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

CREDITS

Skin; Anggerek
picture; disturbedelegance