Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7759538190256221207?origin\x3dhttp://jol-danielle-parker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 05, 2008


today went back to school to collect my results. haha. so happy! i went to 3N1. yay me! i felt so happy when i saw everyone! haha. my class had me, agnes, ezzaty and desmond! yay! we all same class again. for the chinese boys, wei siong, jason, daniel and wei jet same class as me. too bad for louis and terry. they went to 3N2. but as long as they study hard, everything will be okay for them. me class also had some retained sec 3s. and 2 person from 2a dropped to my class. i don't want to mention their name, it's bad. jason was so bad! you noe what he did? he kinda showed off to reviana that he's in 3N1 and she's in 3N2. so what? there's like NO big deal. he's so L-A-M-E. anyway, haha, clara is in my class too. i bet desmond wont be so happy. xin yu and wei jet are in the same class to, which is my class. i think xin yu won't be that happy, cos they will start bullying her as school starts! haha. well, that's the good news. the bad news is that 3N1 & 3N2 will be separated far away. it's like 3N1 is near the music room while 3N2 is just above 2N2, which is where i was. so next time if we want to borrow books from the other class, we will have to run really fast to borrow which will take a long time, i think. i thought we could like "visit" each other cos our class will next to each other be in the end? the classes are separated. so far apart like as if we'll still stick together. and the worst part is that, i don't know where the class is and i might get lost. don't laugh ppl, cos if i'm lost, i'll sue the school for putting the classes so far apart. idotics! anyway, after looking at our classes, me and agnes went to meet desmond in the bus stop and we went imm to eat. we wanted to eat Mc but desmond didn't want to so we went to long john. after eating, went to daiso to look at stuff. haha. after that we went to look at handphones and laptops. i told desmond to buy me 1 laptop cos my birthday is coming and he agreed. haha. funny boy. had lots of fun today cos i could finally meet up with my friends.

another great news is that tml is my birthday!! yay! i'm inviting ezzaty, agnes, ashiqin and desmond to go out with me but i don't know where to go. i'm still thinking if i should call wei jet they all to come along to. after last year, what they reacted on my birthday, i'm having second thoughts about it. someone tell me if i should call them along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2:42 PM

hey beautiful :)


Brenda Bieber.

Hey. I can't wait to tell you how much i love Justin Bieber! Well, lets start with this : I’m Brenda. :D I from Galilee BP Church and Youth Fellowship (YF). I’m 15 years old this year, born on the 6th of November. (that's 1 day after Kevin Jonas' birthday!!!) I love the strumming of the guitar and i'm still learning how to play it. I loveeeee the Jonas Brothers (DUH!). they're totally Awesome, Cute, Dashing, Sweet, Charming.. JOE JONAS is sooooo MINE! I love the JONAS series!! I'm sooo into Justin Bieber! He's DA BEST! I love Drake Bell too. I'm addicted to "Drake & Josh" b'cos it's a nice show. I love to watch "Avatar, Legend of Aang", b'cos it's a crap show. But i still like it. I also love Danny Phantom and Hi-5! haha. i know it's lame, but what can i do? I seriously HATE people who follow all my stuff. I don't like people having the same things as me. It really freaks me out and I can't stand it. I hate chinese language. Seriously. :D

Adidas.
Ben&Jerry's.
Cole Sprouse. Cody Linley.
Dylan Sprouse. Drake Bell. Danny Phantom. ∂ιѕηєу-♫-ℓσνє.
Ellen Degeneres.
Forever 21. First Dance.
Golden Ticket.
Harry Potter.
iTunes. iTouch. Ikea.
Jamming. Jonas Brothers. Justin Bieber.
Karen Kingsbury.
Lady GaGa.
Music. Movies. My World.
NeverShoutNever! Nike.
One Less Lonely Girl. One Time.
Paramore. Princeton. Photography. PB&J.
Queen.
Ryan Higa. Ryan Seacrest.
Sterling Knight.
Twitter. The Ro and Co Show.
USA.
Victoria Secret.
Walts Disney.
Xbox 360.
Youtube.
Zara.

Twitter | Friendster | Facebook


Hey gorgeous :)


Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber
Twitter
Facebook


Jonas Brothers.
Fansite
[Singapore] Fansite
Myspace

melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





sing out loud

other players

you get my idea...

Boy-Friends!
Louis
Yusri
Gao Xian
Hafiz
Jia Qi
Jerome

Girl-Friends!

Xin Ping
Iris
Hermione
Jia Xin
Yi Jing
Zhi Rong
Gladys
Emily
Xin Yu
Clara
Yiting
Ying Jie
Veronica

JONAS FANS!

Ashiqin
Agnes
Gilda

Church Friends!

Esther
Jasmine
Grace
Jaime
Ruth
Jolynn
Shelia
Rachel
Jaime
Jasmine
Sarah

Justin
Ian
Joseph

Family!

Evelyn
Shirley
Eugene
Shaun
Wendi

Others.

Hi-5!
Ryan Seacrest
2N2'08
Galilee BP Church
6D'06

past gigs

December 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

CREDITS

Skin; Anggerek
picture; disturbedelegance