Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7759538190256221207?origin\x3dhttp://jol-danielle-parker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 23, 2009




Hey! (: Yesterday's choir was long! We sang till 230pm cuz the we (sopranos) couldn't sing the "Glo........ria" with one whole breath. But it was fun cuz it was all christmas songs and i love christmas! Anyway, we were to sing repeatedly with the altos, tenors and basses. Ahh, it was tiring..I took a file from the room and filed all the song sheets inside. And i think i kinda forgot some of the tunes..
We're performing on 19th December 2009. The Junior Programme (The kids from P1 to P6) will be performing and we (The Choir) will help by singing. So please do come. You can come with your friends that idk, it's okay. (: The more the merrier. (: Hahaa. The place will be at my church. Uh..idk bout the rest, i'll check. (:
Yesterday, Agnes and i went to Causeway Point to support the school in some push cart competition thing. My school sold balloon sculptures and won Champion! WOW! I think they totally deserve it! From what i heard, they took lessons and learn all these balloon stuff. (: Agnes and i bought a flower each. Agnes' blue and purple. Mine's pink and blue.
Agnes and i then went up to Pop to grab some stuff and gosh, the queue was long! So anyway, after grabbing her stuff, we decided to go down and visit Alivia. We called her name from above (2nd storey) and below (near the escalatorr) but she didn't hear us. Oh, and we saw Hans too. Finally, Alivia came out and she was crying. Oh, tears of joy. :D Then Hans came to talk to us. Wow, his voice was suddenly so sharp! Maybe it was long since OBS camp huh. And he told Alivia 'bout that time during kayaking and he said i was complaining. (Hans in front, Jia Nee in between, i was at the back of the kayak boat.) Cuz everytime, he'll splash the water at my face, and its not just water, but seawater! I was like 'drinking' it throughout the whole kayaking time! But it was fun. (: Anyway, as i've said, we each bought a flower and Alivia made Agnes' first. Somehow, Deon was beside her so she told him to do mine. Then a super cute girl came with her mum and he entertained her. She looked below 10 years old and her eyes were like tearing. But i guess she was smiling away after her mum bought her a balloon. :D Alivia took my balloon and edited it. She said that the balloons he made was ugly. funny. Then he came back and Alivia told him. hahaa. and he was like.."Okay luh!" hahaa. jokingly, of course. Then Hafiz came by and saw us. He was like "Ahh.." and smiling all the way. :D Well, it seems that the balloon sculptures lessons that they took wasn't in vain. :D
Went home and msged Cheryl. Hahaa.
Watching "White Horse" by Taylor Swift and she did so well in this vid. (: I cried while watching. hahaa...
White Horse lyrics.
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel comes out
Just when you need it to
As I pace back and forth all this time
'Cause I honestly believed in you
Holdin' on,
The days drag on
Stupid girl I should've known, I should've known
That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.
Maybe I was naïve, got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance.
My mistake I didnt know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand.
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings; Now I know
I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now its too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.
And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness,
Begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry
Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone, some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror, disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your white horse,
Now its too late for you and your white horse
To catch me now.
Oh whoa whoa whoa-oh
Try and catch me now
Whoa-Oh
It's too late
To catch me now.
LOL. Kay, i'm gonna earn cash for my lil' pet. (: The name's Danny Knight. hahaa. (: byes!



11:01 AM

hey beautiful :)


Brenda Bieber.

Hey. I can't wait to tell you how much i love Justin Bieber! Well, lets start with this : I’m Brenda. :D I from Galilee BP Church and Youth Fellowship (YF). I’m 15 years old this year, born on the 6th of November. (that's 1 day after Kevin Jonas' birthday!!!) I love the strumming of the guitar and i'm still learning how to play it. I loveeeee the Jonas Brothers (DUH!). they're totally Awesome, Cute, Dashing, Sweet, Charming.. JOE JONAS is sooooo MINE! I love the JONAS series!! I'm sooo into Justin Bieber! He's DA BEST! I love Drake Bell too. I'm addicted to "Drake & Josh" b'cos it's a nice show. I love to watch "Avatar, Legend of Aang", b'cos it's a crap show. But i still like it. I also love Danny Phantom and Hi-5! haha. i know it's lame, but what can i do? I seriously HATE people who follow all my stuff. I don't like people having the same things as me. It really freaks me out and I can't stand it. I hate chinese language. Seriously. :D

Adidas.
Ben&Jerry's.
Cole Sprouse. Cody Linley.
Dylan Sprouse. Drake Bell. Danny Phantom. ∂ιѕηєу-♫-ℓσνє.
Ellen Degeneres.
Forever 21. First Dance.
Golden Ticket.
Harry Potter.
iTunes. iTouch. Ikea.
Jamming. Jonas Brothers. Justin Bieber.
Karen Kingsbury.
Lady GaGa.
Music. Movies. My World.
NeverShoutNever! Nike.
One Less Lonely Girl. One Time.
Paramore. Princeton. Photography. PB&J.
Queen.
Ryan Higa. Ryan Seacrest.
Sterling Knight.
Twitter. The Ro and Co Show.
USA.
Victoria Secret.
Walts Disney.
Xbox 360.
Youtube.
Zara.

Twitter | Friendster | Facebook


Hey gorgeous :)


Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber
Twitter
Facebook


Jonas Brothers.
Fansite
[Singapore] Fansite
Myspace

melodies


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





sing out loud

other players

you get my idea...

Boy-Friends!
Louis
Yusri
Gao Xian
Hafiz
Jia Qi
Jerome

Girl-Friends!

Xin Ping
Iris
Hermione
Jia Xin
Yi Jing
Zhi Rong
Gladys
Emily
Xin Yu
Clara
Yiting
Ying Jie
Veronica

JONAS FANS!

Ashiqin
Agnes
Gilda

Church Friends!

Esther
Jasmine
Grace
Jaime
Ruth
Jolynn
Shelia
Rachel
Jaime
Jasmine
Sarah

Justin
Ian
Joseph

Family!

Evelyn
Shirley
Eugene
Shaun
Wendi

Others.

Hi-5!
Ryan Seacrest
2N2'08
Galilee BP Church
6D'06

past gigs

December 2007
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

CREDITS

Skin; Anggerek
picture; disturbedelegance